Doesn’t it seem like we just got through Christmas? Well, ready or not, Valentine’s Day will be here in no time. (Thank you, God, for Candy Hearts and Dove chocolate!)
Ryan and I aren’t into to giving gifts for this Hallmark holiday, (not to mention, when you married the most thoughtful and sweetest man in the world, gifts pale in comparison to good ol’ quality time together) but if someone special in your life deserves a Valentine Day gift, I’m here to support that decision 100%! All you have to do is clink on the link to bring you to the item! It’s that simple.
1. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Perfume // This fragrance will stop her in her tracks and it will make you want to smell it again and again. It’s so different than anything else out there. I actually still can’t believe I don’t own this one yet.
2. MK Gold Watch // Every girl loves opening up a box of jewelry, why not switch it up and pick her up a watch? Watches are timeless pieces she will have forever. Ryan got me when a few years ago and I treasure that thing like it’s my first born. Not to mention, they’re practical.
3. Tory Burch Cosmetic Pouch // I just cant get over how cute these cosmetic bags. It’s festive for V-Day and just the right size to keep all her essentials in one place! Say goodbye to bathroom counter clutter!
4. Smile Sign // If you’re the sentimental kind and you like to give/get thoughtful gifts, this one is perfect. How easy is it to forget those special people in your life when you’re with them all day, every day? We start to take them for granted. This is a great reminder to hang up in the living room or bedroom.
5. Hanky Panky Trio // Hands down these are the BEST pair of undies you can wear. Their comfort is unmatched, not even Victoria’s Secret can make their thongs this comfortable. You think your undies are comfortable, until you try a pair of these for the day. Plus, it’s V-Day, you gotta add some spice to your underwear drawer!
6. Chanel Lip Gloss // Something for your kisser! I’ve tried many a lip-glosses in my day and I have to say, I keep coming back to this stuff. It comes in multiple skin flattering shades and it’s so, so, so moisturizing. I’ve started to actually use in instead of chapstick if I’m in a pinch and without my trusty peppermint Chapstick. The gold, double C’s will have your girl squealing like none other. Time to pucker up, buttercup!