1. Loft Eyelet Dress – Head-to-toe white is SO in this season! This dress has a pinwheel eyelet sleeve detail and it’s 100% cotton. Pretty and comfy. Perfect for the hot summer days when you want to put little-to-no effort into your look or dress it up with some wedges for a backyard BBQ. This dress could take you so many places this summer. Just not a wedding, because it’s white.
2. Tan & Gold Slides – I am 110% in love with these slides.. And guess where they’re from.. Target! I’ve been seeing a lot of this style around and I’m happy to find a sandal that’s appropriate to wear to the office that isn’t a wedge! They look somewhat similar to THESE from J. Crew, but if I’m being honest, I like the cheaper version better.
3. Blue Gingham Shirt – I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect navy and white gingham shirt that I can pair with white jeans/shorts for a dressed up look or a pair of denim cutoff’s and white Converse for a more casual look. Of course I should’ve known Vineyard Vines would have exactly what I’m looking for. At a price.
4. Pink, Orange & Gold Necklace – How fun is this colorful necklace? Orange, pink and gold together just SCREAM warmth to me. Maybe if I put it on it the snow flurries will stop in Wisconsin? For $18, it’s worth a shot!
5. David Yurman Crossover Ring – Because I am who I am, I love this super, simple, yet pretty ring from David Yurman. I don’t own any of his pieces, but I sure love to gaze at them every so often. Someday, I’d like to make my wrist a home for one of THESE or THESE.