Halloween is fast approaching I have a few things I need to get off my chest…
- Halloween is way more fun as a child. Dressing up for work is kind of weird and probably frowned upon in the corporate world.
- Everyone is on a “diet” so treats are few and far between. #iwantasnickers
- I’m allergic to apples but I would seriously KILL for a caramel apple with all the toppings. I’m almost willing to risk my throat closing up for one. Almost.
- There is a fine line between cute & slutty for costumes. I have a hard time finding that line.
- The most fall-ish thing I’ve done this year was get a PSL at Starbucks. Tis the season.
- I really want to watch Hocus Pocus.
- Halloween kind of sucks in the northern states, you don’t know if you will be wearing a snow suit or a swim suit for the holiday.
- I hate scary movies and the previews that are on during this time of year make me close my eyes and plug my ears. Watching tv is totally unsafe when you’re home alone during this time.
- I’ve never lived in a house or residence that got Trick or Treaters. I feel deprived of seeing all the cute kiddos in their costumes.
- I think pumpkin pie for breakfast is totally acceptable since it’s a vegetable. Or a fruit. Or something like that.