Growing up I wanted to be Samantha Brown, you may remember her from the Travel Channel’s TV show, Great Hotels. She pretty much had the worlds best job. She traveled around the world staying in amazing hotels and experiencing different cultures. Dream job indeed!
Since I don’t see that career opportunity taking off for me anytime soon and being a flight attendant didn’t work out as planned, I have compiled my Bucket List of places to see – which ultimately has me planning my next vacation, so Ryan start packing (and saving?)!
- European Cruise – I want to see a lot of Europe in a little bit of time so I think that this is the perfect way to do just that. Places I hope to hit are Italy, Spain, Portugal, London and Germany.
- British Virgin Islands – Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke Island and Tortola are all on the list to see!
- Breckenridge, Colorado – I’d love to try my hand at skiing. And if that doesn’t work, I’ll just soak in the hot tub all day.
- Paris – What girl doesn’t dream of seeing the Eifel Tower all lit up at night? Or, you know, shopping on the famous Avenues Champs-Elysees!
- Las Vegas – I know some of you are rolling your eyes at this one but I just want to go for a quick weekend to see what it’s all about. And perhaps I also want to catch Celine Dion or Britney Spears in action.
- Nashville, Tennessee – We toyed around with this idea for my Bachelorette party but it just didn’t work out. I think a girls trip is in order. It’s only an 8 hour drive from Wisconsin anyway!
- Dallas/Austin, Texas – Technically I have walked on Dallas soil but I don’t think seeing the inside of the DFW airport counts as a visit.
- Alberta, Canada – You’re probably thinking, huh? why? But if you Google image ‘Lake Louise in Banff National Park’, I bet you’ll want to hitch a ride. Here’s a visual:
- Dubai, UAE – I doubt I will ever be able to cross this one off my list, but ohhhh how I wish I could.
- Key West, Florida – I’ve never really had the itch to visit, but after looking at possible vacations for this winter, this place pretty much has me hooked! Hoping I can cross this guy off next!
- New York City at Christmastime – We’ve all seen Home Alone and I really want to be able to do Christmas shopping here! : )
- Sao Paulo, Brasil – I have a lovely lady patiently awaiting a visit from me!
- Savannah, Georgia – If you’ve ever seen pictures, you would know it looks like the setting of a Nicholas Sparks movie. Yes ma’am.
- Charleston, South Carolina – Can you tell I really want to visit the South?
- St. Louis, Missouri – Still have yet to visit…
Places I’ve Been Already:
- New York City
- Denver, Colorado
- Orlando, Florida
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Chicago, Illinois
- Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Memphis, Tennessee
- San Diego, California
- Los Angeles, California
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Columbus, Ohio – Go Buckeyes!
That’s all I can think of for now. My brain is FRIED and I know there are still a million more places I want to see. Looks like this will be an ongoing compilation!